Wednesday 5 March 2014

Evaluation Q3: Who would distribute my media product?

From looking at past research on Bauer Media and IPC Media, I have came to the conclusion that Bauer Media would be a better choice to distribute my magazine. They have more magazines that appeal to a target audience similar to my own primary target group, therefore would be better at advertising and publishing my own magazine.

There may not be too much market for a monthly magazine and with them already producing Kerrang (a weekly magazine) there may be a clash as some of my audience could have an interest in Kerrang magazine also. However, my magazine does include a heavier side of music that Kerrang does not focus on or does not focus on a lot in their content so this may not be a huge issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment